Day 4 of action at the 7th ASEAN Para Games in Myanmar is one productive day.
Team Philippines managed to win 9 gold, 4 silver and 5 bronze medals, enough to maintain it’s 6th placement in the medal ranking with a total of 19 gold, 16 silver and 20 bronze medals.
Filipino woodpushers led the medal haul yesterday, winning 4 gold medals, while Filipino athletics team pitched-in 3 gold medals.
With the last day of swimming action yesterday, the Philippine swimming team managed to win 2 more gold medals, ending their 7th ASEAN Para Games campaign with a total of 5 gold, 4 silver and 3 bronze medals.
Here’s the complete list of Filipino medalist in day 4 of 7th ASEAN Para Games:
1. Marites Burce (Athletics) Shotput-F54 (4.62)
2. Jeanette Acebeda (Athletics) Shotput-F11 (7.01)
3. Sixto Ducay (Athletics) 800m-F37 (2:22.73)
4. Ernie Gawilan (Swimming) 200m IM-S8 (2:56.52)
5. Arnel Aba (Swimming) 200m IM-S9 (2:50.12)
6. Henry Roger Lopez (Chess) Rapid PH-Single
7. Menandro Redor (Chess) Rapid B2-Single
8. Sander Severino, Henry Roger Lopez & Alexis Elinon (Chess) Rapid PH-Team
9. Menandro Redor, Melchor Ireneo Pizzaro Jr. & Israel Peligro (Chess) Rapid B2-Team
1. Sixto Ducay (Athletics) Long Jump-T38 (4.59m)
2. Adeline Ancheta (Powerlifting) +86kg Category (118kg Lift)
3. Sander Severino (Chess) Rapid PH-Single
4. Darwin Salvacion & Smith Billy Cartera (Table Tennis) Team-TT4
1. Prudencia Panaligan (Athletics) 200m-T54 (35.62)
2. Isidro Vildosola (Athletics) 800m-T46 (2:13.45)
3. Fe Mangangayam (Chess) Rapid PH Women-Team
4. Francis Ching (Chess) Rapid B1-Single
5. Rodolfo Sarmiento, Francis Ching & Anthoy Abogado (Chess) Rapid B1-Team